Friday, February 4, 2011

For The Freaks Pt. 7 (Equal Adversaries)

It’s been a week and she thinks it’s been forever,

She’s been a freak but I think I made her better,

I call her up and when she sees my name on that cell,

She’s down for whatever, Whenever, Wherever,

Maxwell,

She says she can quit it when she wants,

But that isn’t what she wants at all,

She loves it, she won’t ever let it go because she wants it all,

She knows that thing is mine like I trademarked it,

Sometimes it ain’t the product it’s all about how you market it,

And when it comes to marketing, I’m Steve Jobs,

As I bite the apple,

She’s still tryin to fight the battle,

Trying to deny it’s mine, she’ll never get it back,

Because when I touch her it’s like when the elements attack,

I ignite her fire, get her drenched, and make her earthquake,

All after she gets her windy day on,

Sexual sessions too interesting, wondering where the day’s gone,

I was supposed to chill with my homies but I stayed home,

Because she got me, just like I own her,

Ecstasy is whenever I’m on her,

She doesn’t know she’s my drug, but I know that I’m her cocaine,

But it kills me the way she takes me to Nirvana, Kurt Cobain,

Every stroke is pure gold,

Like the Tiger Woods of old,

If I’m gone for a day it feels like a month on the road,

Spent an hour just thinking of how she rode

And everybody knows, but nobody really knows,

And she’s a real know-it-all, she graduated Rhodes,

Good brains sometimes are better than a beautiful mind,

And as she runs manicured cuticles down my spine,

While I go in it to R. Kelly’s Bump N’ Grind

It still feels like a very first time,

The climaxes still lead to spine scratching,

Shoulder biting, so exciting,

Whether it takes all night

Or I quick strike it like a bolt of lightning,

I always feel her body tighten,

And see her eyes widen,

Now she just lets it all go she doesn’t try to fight it,

Now she can’t even hold her composure as she tries to ride it,

She tells me to get behind it,

And as I get it inside it feeling like I boss it,

She throws it back at me and I’m reminded.

1 comment:

  1. Whew... this is awesome. I love this and know the feeling.
    Great read!

    ReplyDelete