Friday, February 4, 2011

For The Freaks Pt. 5 (The Contract)

The Contract

I see you’ve become a daily subscriber,
As I’m lying in my boxers waiting for your arrival,
Lights out, Candles lit,
Slow jams playin Usher, Can you handle it?
I’ll be damned if you don’t scream my name a million times,
Making your body feel ecstasy as you take your nails and dig in in mine,
I hear the doorbell… dinner time,
I twist the lock, slide out the latch,
Immediately you grab me, hands slide down my back,
Seductive moans, Passionate kisses,
I try to slow you but I love that you’re acting relentless,
Eyes blazing, I can tell that your ass is addicted,
Come get your fix,
Take this dick and wrap your lips around it,
Before I enter I would like to drown inside your fountain,
I’m chasing waterfalls,
Love to see your face as this water falls
Down my tongue and fills me up,
Delicious, just came and got another one building up,
Come be my nympho,
But slow down the tempo,
I don’t wanna rush tonight,
Your body’s shaking
Because you can’t take waiting,
Teasing you, pleasing you, building anticipation,
Your eyes plead with me
To come give you a piece of me,
Cuz when you get this high is the only time you sleep peacefully,
You whisper, “please daddy, I love you”
You don’t love me; you love what I do,
The stroke is perfect,
Plus the side effects of the dope is worth it,
You know I work it like nobody ever worked it,
My dick is real hard,
I whip it, whip it real hard,
You addicted,
I can see it got you tripping, tripping real hard,
Slipping, slipping
Oops, I slipped inside,
I see your eyes widen,
Hadn’t braced your body for the ride,
Now the pleasure is too much,
You screaming about to nut,
Your body convulses,
Heart beating so fast I can feel it pulsing,
“DAMN YOU BOY”
I see the tears fall slowly,
Passed out on the floor,
Now I know I own it…

No comments:

Post a Comment